This week was only a three day week, but I still decided to make a weekly post. I think I did great this week, I was focused everyday.
In social studies, we had a vocabulary test, and it went fine. The test were vocabulary for the topic: facing slavery. We also did a worksheet on facing slavery.
In science with Mrs.Clayton, we are learning about atoms and molecules, and forming them. We also had home learning for science, which is unusual.
We finished up unit 5 fractions this week, and on Wednesday, we did an open response. I got the REALLY HARD PART CORRECT! I did well on it. I also am working hard on IXL, and I have mastered at least five skills this week. Also, I have done 9 hours, 45 minutes.
In RLA, we started learning about prepositions, and continued on historical fiction. Also, we have a puppet skit project, containing a persuasive speech. Zach, Breann, Riya, and I are doing ours about racism. Another thing that we learned is higher order thinking on characters.
Mr.Buxton is doing an experiment; he isn't going to put h/w on the blog for three weeks.
Weekly Reading
This week I got a pizza slice for realistic fiction, the book was called: The Recruit. I am reading: The Compound, The Graveyard Book, I Am David, JFK, Class A, and Cabin Fever. I am on the second page of my reading log. Also, on Wednesday, i got two plus points, because Mr.Buxton asked me to read a section of our read-aloud book: When My Name Was Keoko.
Thank you.
Alex Danielson, creator of this blog.
In social studies, we had a vocabulary test, and it went fine. The test were vocabulary for the topic: facing slavery. We also did a worksheet on facing slavery.
In science with Mrs.Clayton, we are learning about atoms and molecules, and forming them. We also had home learning for science, which is unusual.
We finished up unit 5 fractions this week, and on Wednesday, we did an open response. I got the REALLY HARD PART CORRECT! I did well on it. I also am working hard on IXL, and I have mastered at least five skills this week. Also, I have done 9 hours, 45 minutes.
In RLA, we started learning about prepositions, and continued on historical fiction. Also, we have a puppet skit project, containing a persuasive speech. Zach, Breann, Riya, and I are doing ours about racism. Another thing that we learned is higher order thinking on characters.
Mr.Buxton is doing an experiment; he isn't going to put h/w on the blog for three weeks.
Weekly Reading
This week I got a pizza slice for realistic fiction, the book was called: The Recruit. I am reading: The Compound, The Graveyard Book, I Am David, JFK, Class A, and Cabin Fever. I am on the second page of my reading log. Also, on Wednesday, i got two plus points, because Mr.Buxton asked me to read a section of our read-aloud book: When My Name Was Keoko.
Thank you.
Alex Danielson, creator of this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please use this blog to comment on ONLY 'academic' matters or to answer a classmate's academic questions. You must leave your name if you comment. NO SOCIAL NETWORKING ALLOWED on this blog. Thank you.
Alex Danielson.