The Alex Danielson Show

Monday, November 14, 2011

KWL- Digital citizenship

WHAT I KNEW:Today in technology I learned, about the dangers of social networking, and that you should never give away personal information. I also learned to only be friends with people on the internet that you know.
WHAT I LEARNED: Never click on weird advertisements, like: YOU ARE THE THOUSANDTH CUSTOMER! Click here to win your prize! Those can be viruses.This time, I did some SPAM missions. Now I know how to tell whether a email is SPAM or not. How to tell if someone is bad by what they say on the internet. If someone is bullying you on the internet, report them or ignore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this blog to comment on ONLY 'academic' matters or to answer a classmate's academic questions. You must leave your name if you comment. NO SOCIAL NETWORKING ALLOWED on this blog. Thank you.
Alex Danielson.