The Alex Danielson Show

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Weekly Post



Hi everyone, every week I will post a progress/learning/presentation/homework things.

This week I will start with goal progress. I am definitely reading faster, and making more inferences, and the other things. But I need to remember to do the book club. I think I raise my hand more, bet still shout. For my third goal, my chart is being filled, and I am coming up with more techniques. My last goal is going well. I am keeping my stuff organized.
This week my reading pizza is empty, but I am about to go earn one.
Now onto my very recent book club presentation. My group did the best out of all! We were the only group that  was in the skilled category. We had the most teamwork, and our work was equal. Our prezi showed everything that it was supposed to. We did a interview.
We had a test this week, I hope I did well. Also, we had a substitute for two days, Ms.Addicks. She taught us some stuff about vowels. We started the persuasive writing unit in RLA also.
Congrats to Riya, the student of the week, and Jacqueline for the blogger of the week.
What kind of personality, do you have? Put your comment on a post. Also remember to answer the poll!
Thanks! Alex Danielson, creator of this bog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this blog to comment on ONLY 'academic' matters or to answer a classmate's academic questions. You must leave your name if you comment. NO SOCIAL NETWORKING ALLOWED on this blog. Thank you.
Alex Danielson.