This week, my week was on and off. Sometimes I was off task, sometimes I was focused. This week we did a lot of persuasive writing techniques. We are going to start an essay. There are a couple new vocab this week. e.g: prognosticate means predict future. I am starting to critique my book soon. If I want to become a connecting reader, I'll have to do that. I read 45 minutes-an hour a day.
Imagine doing a math test, about division as we did this week. I think that I have a fear of tests, because I am fine in class, but I forget to check my answers. This unit, (unit 5) is about fractions. So far, I have learned improper fractions and mixed numbers. I am doing well in IXL, 8 hours 16 minutes. Mr.Buxton suggested me to do hard work on division, so that is what I am doing.
UN Day: UN Day's theme this year is trying to sell an author. We have to do a persuasive presentation o he whole Intermediate School!
On the bus, many issues are taking place. This girl, her name is Hollie, she always gets bullied. She and I are always the last people sitting at the back of the bus. She is in 3rd grade. When everybody is gone, I teach her how to make friends, and change. She changed a lot, because of me, and everyone is still bullying her. Cammile and I are on the same bus, so we are giving her nice gifts, and making her feel comfortable
Thank you.
Imagine doing a math test, about division as we did this week. I think that I have a fear of tests, because I am fine in class, but I forget to check my answers. This unit, (unit 5) is about fractions. So far, I have learned improper fractions and mixed numbers. I am doing well in IXL, 8 hours 16 minutes. Mr.Buxton suggested me to do hard work on division, so that is what I am doing.
UN Day: UN Day's theme this year is trying to sell an author. We have to do a persuasive presentation o he whole Intermediate School!
On the bus, many issues are taking place. This girl, her name is Hollie, she always gets bullied. She and I are always the last people sitting at the back of the bus. She is in 3rd grade. When everybody is gone, I teach her how to make friends, and change. She changed a lot, because of me, and everyone is still bullying her. Cammile and I are on the same bus, so we are giving her nice gifts, and making her feel comfortable
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please use this blog to comment on ONLY 'academic' matters or to answer a classmate's academic questions. You must leave your name if you comment. NO SOCIAL NETWORKING ALLOWED on this blog. Thank you.
Alex Danielson.