Here you may find academic updates of Alex Danielson, and lots of videos to help you
The Alex Danielson Show
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Today is a Memorable Day!
Today, I am going to say the Patrick Henry Speech in front of the Intermediate School! After I won out of the class, for the most voice expression and pace, and body language! Han, Solina, and Elizabeth will also do it.
Please use this blog to comment on ONLY 'academic' matters or to answer a classmate's academic questions. You must leave your name if you comment. NO SOCIAL NETWORKING ALLOWED on this blog. Thank you. Alex Danielson.
Any holiday updates?
ReplyDeleteAlex - how did the Patrick Henry speech go? Did people come watch? Was it fun? I was gone that day.
ReplyDeleteIt was great! There were maybe 60 people that came to watch! It was great!
ReplyDeleteCool! I really wanted to have been there to watch.
ReplyDelete