The Alex Danielson Show

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Semester Post

That right! Semester One finished! Its Christmas! This semester was great with Mr.Buxton!

My past couple of projects.
1. My Persuasive animoto on maids!
2. My Patriot Animoto!
3.My Winner Patrick Henry Speech
Goal Review:
1. Doing good, I am critiquing, and keeping up my book club.
2. I have definitely finished that goal. Now, I never shout out, and make good choices.
3. I have completed my chart, and now I don't get so frustrated.
4. My desk is not completely clean, but clean.
I think I have really thought about these goals, and improved them.
Awards: Student, and blogger of the week.
Homework turn-in. The only thing I failed at turning in before the deadline, was  a persuasive essay. Everything else was turned in at the right time.
Achievements: Winning the Patrick Henry. Student of the week. Blogger of the week. 3rd in the first 
 quarters competition. Math, RLA, and Social Studies tests complete. Good thinking. Good report card. Showing leadership in group projects. Winning three Sammy Snakes. Doing great in book club.
Compassion: I once gave away my weekly plus points. Also, during the Subway party, I gave my Snapple to someone that did not have one. Also, I gave away my only cookie. One remarkable thing that I did was buy a shirt for Scott, and made a speech.
Friendship: Right now, my really good friends are: Zachary, Eric, Zach, Avery, Tuscan, and Ben. I think that I am a good and compassionate friend to others.
Classes: In RLA, we have recently done historical fiction, prepositional phrases, and persuasive writing. In math, we have done fractions.In science, mixtures and solutions. In social studies, slavery.

Have a great Christmas/Hannuka. And a happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for commentin Zach Earn 1 TQ.

    Impressive looking blog. Liked your list of accomplishments - Add showed empathy to fellow classmates.

    ReplyDelete

Please use this blog to comment on ONLY 'academic' matters or to answer a classmate's academic questions. You must leave your name if you comment. NO SOCIAL NETWORKING ALLOWED on this blog. Thank you.
Alex Danielson.