The Alex Danielson Show

Friday, March 23, 2012

Weekly Post

Guys this week was a interesting week in and out of school.
 As some who are reading this know, I was sick on Monday. Though I did not have my homework, I printed it out off the internet. That shows great integrity. A four-day weekend introduced the week, as many kids intermediate and below had Student Led Conferences. My conference was on Friday at 8 AM, so I had to get up pretty early for a vacation. No biggie. 
MATH
Well, this week in math we started pan balance problems, and algebaic formulas. These concepts are pretty simple. Measuring different items on pan balance, and creating variable formulas for number models.
RLA
RLA this week was FRENZIED. We were given the task of creating a movie for the fantasy stories we created earlier. Sabine and I's movie trailer was pretty good. We were able to pull off the task AND prove Mr.Buxton wrong! The setting was in Paris and it was based on the two characters Mario and Luigi. I would like to thank Mr.Buxton for giving us an excellent challenge. 
Have a great spring break guys! I personally am not going anywhere but to all who are, have a safe trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this blog to comment on ONLY 'academic' matters or to answer a classmate's academic questions. You must leave your name if you comment. NO SOCIAL NETWORKING ALLOWED on this blog. Thank you.
Alex Danielson.