The Alex Danielson Show

Monday, February 6, 2012

Morning Announcements



Today is the date
to await the end
of the week.
we are going to tell you something unique  
Zach and Alex are here today!
The core values are imperative!  
Respect
something we will expect
Responsibility
don’t forget your homework
Honesty
Don’t cheat!
Fairness
Share the cookies!
Compassion.
help the mad or sad
if you forget
you'll regret.
Rules are important
if you don't follow                
you will hollow.
walk in the the hallways            
don't dirty the wall ways.
don't curse in the buses
because it will put people in fusses                           
today, oh today,                         
in the historic historic times,
people that lived lifetimes ago,
signed the lovely Treaty of Paris.
Riddle Riddle Riddle... Make me giggle!
Of all my siblings, which I have many,
I am the number, wise old twenty.
I always wear, my long thin hat,
And stand on one leg, I've never sat.
I'm last of last, and last of first
I'm last of the best, and last of the worst.
Who am I?
Send this teaser to the most wonderful class of all! Mr.Buxton’s Class.
Have a fascinating Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this blog to comment on ONLY 'academic' matters or to answer a classmate's academic questions. You must leave your name if you comment. NO SOCIAL NETWORKING ALLOWED on this blog. Thank you.
Alex Danielson.